lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

4TH NEWSPAPER CONTRIBUTION

First than all I want to say that none one is disable, sometimes life it’s not completely fair with us and we fight for what we want. I think about a huge terror in your life that came to pass. You’re still here to read this commentary. The real you came out. Not the one filled with fear and doubt. For some unknown reason, I would sabotage my efforts before I began by saying things like, “It will not work,” I don’t have any money or enough money,” “No one will love me “, “No one will buy what I create” and so much more, Fortunately, life has a way of putting obstacles in your path that force you to go beyond the limited boundaries set by us.
Let’s think about problems, limitations, difficulties, challenges, or whatever we choose to call them, shouldn't stop our progress. Rather, they should cause us to ask the following three questions: 1. What do I want from life now? 2. What is preventing me from getting what I want? 3. What am I going to do about it?
Finally we always should overcome our problems and never hide from them, because the only way to change our future it’s going to be facing our present, in other words let’s say that if you don’t fight for what you want none one it’s going to do that for you.

1 comentario:

  1. No body have to say us that we can't because we always can do all the things that we purpose.

    ResponderEliminar